This gorgeous tropical home is designed to maximise stunning views and the ocean breezes
…no matter where they are coming from.
- The property boasts valid dual occupancy certification allowing both hosted accommodation and residential living, opening up opportunities for re-opening the previous 5 Star Bed & Breakfast business.
- The two wings of the home are separated by a 9m x 9m Verandah with majestic ocean views. The veranda has ample space for a large lounge and dining area. A built-in BBQ (connected to the main gas supply), sink and food preparation area provides the perfect spot to relax, unwind, dine, drink and catch up with family and friends.
- The western wing features an open lounge, dining and kitchen area, office/store room, a large bedroom – ensuite, and separate area for the robes. The attached carport provides covered entry into the house. There are banks of wall cupboards in both the kitchen and office. All rooms in this area have ocean views.
- The eastern wing features a large living area, 3 large bedrooms (1 has its own Bali style ensuite); a large bathroom (with individual bath and shower), a separate toilet (with hand-basin) and a large laundry, which adjoins a covered area and clothes line. The lounge, bedrooms and ensuite have ocean views.
- The second covered outdoor living area is next to the eastern wing. It features a spa and is the perfect spot to sit, relax and just veg out.
- The 6m x 9m Garage/Shed has a 9m x 9m extended carport to house a lot of boy’s toys. 3 phase wiring is connected. A backup generator in the garage with a simple switch system to the mains enables continuing power supply in case of an electricity outage. The garage also has its own kitchenette shower and toilet.
- The garage roofline is the water catchment for 4 Water tanks holding 76,000 litres. Additional water, if required, can be drawn from the local reservoir.
- The septic tank is an environmental enclosed system which requires little-to-no maintenance. The processed water provides green grass on the eastern side of the property.
- The large gardens have been planted with mainly local native plants for easy care, low maintenance and are water-free during the dry season.
- The property runs adjacent to a Coastal Reserve. This area has restrictions and is never to be built on.
Living so close to the seaside provides the opportunity to be the first to put your footprints in the sand on morning walks, or to catch fish from the beach just 90m from the house.
1 acre of absolute beach frontage within 11km of a capital city is a rare gem in real estate terms anywhere in Australia.
Space For Every Dream
4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2 outdoor living areas and an office. It is the perfect place to bring up children, run a small business or retire with plenty of room for guests.
Architecturally designed to take advantage every breeze and the stunning ocean views.